Benzin is recruiting: Internship/Alternate Automotive Salesperson of interest
Benzin is growing every day, and is looking to train a new talent to write, negotiate, and ensure the smooth running of transactions around the automobile of interest. And as we become more international if you are fluent in : German / Spanish / Italian.
Benzin.fr is a French start-up founded by two car enthusiasts in December 2017. Our mission is to restore trust and transparency in the auction purchase of classic cars while adding a dose of fun.
First of all, this is achieved by the most complete ads, with a large number of recent photos, videos and an exhaustive description.
Today Benzin has more than 400,000 unique visitors each month, more than 1000 classic cars sold and is the largest French auction platform dedicated to the automobile of interest.
As part of our team, your main missions will be to:
- Prospecting on the phone and on social networks of automotive professionals and individuals selling their sports or vintage cars
- To ensure the follow-up of the advertisements on line and the good progress of the auctions
- Observe sales visits to automotive professionals
- Carefully write the ads on Benzin.fr
Other assignments may arise depending on your learning abilities and motivation.
The conditions of the course
- Internship (maximum 6 months or 924h)
- Monthly gratification : according to the legislation in force
Candidate profile required:
Profile and personal skills
- Enthusiastic and persevering
- German, English and/or Spanish fluent
- Sense of responsibility and initiative
- Organization and rigor
- Taste for cars (obviously)
Internship / Internship to be filled from September 2020.
Contract duration: 6 months (internship) / 12 months (work-study)
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Work placement or internship + your name".
Inside: Your CV and a few words explaining why you would be the best person to join the team.